• Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
MILLIONAIRE Mindset Vs. None-MILLIONAIRE Mindset

Shiloh Lundahl
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Feb 1 2018, 06:50

On the BiggerPockets website everyone has an equal voice. An equal opportunity to read and post as anyone else (as long as the poster follows the BP posting guidelines of course - which is understandable).

I have learned from people much wiser than I to be selective in the advice and opinions I listen to. Specifically I have been taught to read, listen to, and associate with the people that I admire or would like to become like.

I have been reading a recent post about all the negative aspects of real estate investing and how most investors really lose money and the ones that talk positively about investing in real estate just want to sell you their book or get you to listen to their podcasts where they get paid by their advertisers. 

Because everyone has an equal voice on BiggerPockets I wonder if all of the posts on here bring up the below average investor’s mindset but also bring down the above average investor’s mindset. I’m not advocating limiting the posts to only those people who are wealthy standing in a room talking about their real estate, but boy would I like to be a fly on the wall in that room soaking up only the real keys to success rather than listening to or reading the opinions of people who are below average investors.

I don’t mean to sound like an elitist, I am just wondering if anyone else has felt the same way.

Loading replies...