Skip to content
Investor Mindset

User Stats

Votes
Josue Vargas
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Benefits? Real Estate investing a good way for loved one legacy?

Josue Vargas
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Jan 13 2019, 13:59

What will be the availability to acquire RE in the future, when my children now toddlers, will be at age 25-30 (ready RE buyers?).  

I want to give the chance to my children to have something more than just my leftovers of my retirement account (401K) that I will ultimately consume at retirement age, just in case something happen to us (me and wife).  

I recall when I was a child (now 38), my mother always said "acquiring land/properties will be harder every day and a smart move is to buy today.  So my mom and dad, with my uncle, bought a land, developed with road access, water, power, telephone, subdivided into 9 lots, then sold the majority at a way higher price/square meter.  They still managed to build their house, and for each one of us (3) to have at least a piece of land.  She said, money everyday will worth less int eh future, but RE will always keep-up the value, if not more on the long term". 

I want to hear from people if they have thought about REI for legacy for their loved ones and how that is working now?

Thank you. 

Loading replies...