Votes
Matt Millard
  • Lewisville, TX
Votes |
Great Depression Coming Soon?

Matt Millard
  • Lewisville, TX
Posted Feb 8 2019, 08:39

Several months ago I posted about Austrian Economics & hard assets & preparing your real estate business for recessions big & small. It stayed on top of the thread wall for a week & got hundreds of responses!

So Bigger Pockets, after the financial scare & shakedown in December plus last couple days volatility (even though I look at long term trends) & J Scott’s book, podcast & post on today’s wall, are we headed for the next Great Depression?

If not that severe of an event try & compare it to 2008 for everyone’s equal perspective.

Personally, I think the biggest elephants in the room in order are subprime auto, corporate debt, stocks, student loans & last real estate.

And the King Kong of them all is the fiat dollar that’s not worth the paper it’s printed on & the Federal Reserve that has it printed endlessly & the National Debt!

$22 Trillion as of today & at least another $100 trill in promises during a time of record deficits.

And yes I think a crash will finish off Trump as he will be blamed after taking responsibility for economy’s success!

Thoughts BP land?!?

Loading replies...