To get the brain thinking during the holiday season, here are some oxymorons from a book I read once probably by Robert Kiyosaki:
1. Job Security - no one is safe.
2. Saving Money - Savers are Losers.
3. Safe Investments - all have some risks.
4. Fair Share - Everyone wants a handout.
5. Mutual Fund - only mutual for the fund.
6. Diversified - all still in stock market.
7. Debt Free - Debt is a tool if used right.
8. Ponzi Scheme - Social Security & Stock Market are legal forms.
Passive rental income!
When you have a good system in place rental income can be passive. It may take some work when you are first getting started, but once you get a handle on things it settles down and becomes very passive.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.