Looking for landscaping service in Rancho Cordova / Sacramento

Looking for landscaping service in Rancho Cordova / Sacramento

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 12 votes

Hello, I am looking for a reliable landscaping/gardening service (company or individual) to service my fourplex in Rancho Cordova. I need someone to come out twice a month and do a basic cleaning/sweeping, occasionally cut the grass, etc.

Any referrals would be appreciated.

thanks, 

lenny

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Call Jesus, he and his dad are the hardest working Landscape guys I have ever worked with. They are fair and do great work. They work on all of my properties and my client's properties. Tell Jesus, Reymon sent you. Sent you a PM with their number. Good Luck. 

  • Homeowner · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    You need Jesus in your life.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.