Casual Real Estate Meet Up's In Long Beach CA

Casual Real Estate Meet Up's In Long Beach CA

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 6 votes

Hello Everyone, 

I am in the process of closing on my home in Long Beach, CA. I wanted to reach out to see if there are any casual real estate meet up's going on in the area. Looking to meet and make new friends.

Respectfully,

Xavier 

2Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 21 votes
7y

Hi Xavier - Welcome to the city. Up to grab a beer and chat real estate any time. DM for my cell or my IG is @realestatelbc Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Hi Xavier - Welcome to the city. Up to grab a beer and chat real estate any time. DM for my cell or my IG is @realestatelbc Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    I have been wondering the same thing about local meet ups... I'm not finding much, so I am considering starting one up. I am a small fish in terms to what a lot of others have to offer so am looking to find others to help me start something up. I mainly focus on multi family and own out of state (Utah).

  • Chino Hills, CA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Xavier Wilson I'm new to REI. I'd make the drive to a meetup.

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Interest in attending a local REIA/Meetup in Long Beach area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.