21 wanting to learn Real Estate

2 Replies

Hi everyone, I’m a twenty one year old who’s interested in investing in real estate. I’m a college student who works part time. I am not interested in receiving a real estate license. I am here to learn about real estate investing and how it works. Any knowledge or information would be appreciated. Thanks 👍

Hey Francois!! Welcome to BP!!

Just like you I'm also starting to do my research to invest in real estate. 

I also started at 20 years old, I'm now 21 with my real estate license and looking at different markets to find properties. 

I would recommend by listening to the BP podcasts, they'll give you ideas of different routes you can take in real estate. You should also dissect BP forums and blogs to get more detailed information on your niche. You should also start by reading the Ultimate Beginners Guide that is offered here through BP. 

You have to come up with a plan on what you want to do and why you want to do it.If you don't have that, it'll be a long depressing road. Real estate is a long road and if you don't enjoy what you're doing you're not going to enjoy life. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me I'll be glad to help you with what I already know! 

Good luck!!

Thanks Ivan, for the feedback. I am currently reading The BP Real Estate Investing Guide And will check out the podcasts on BP when I finish. Good luck on the journey 👍

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.