Local RE Investors (cypress) Orange County

Most Popular Reply

Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
11y

@Christopher Hunter Although Karen touched on the basics, if you have any other questions let me know. The group I organize is purely for networking because that is what I prefer and because I don't have time for more planning. So, in my case I simply organize a time and place and make sure people know about it. If you want speakers and sponsors it will take more planning. 

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dana Point, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I'm down in south Orange County Christopher. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I'm in Huntington Beach

  • Investor · Springfield, VA · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I have a prop in Fullerton 

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Heather Brunelli Did you attend the meeting up there with Karen and Clint?

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Audrey H. Which meetings do you attend?

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed Fullerton is bit of a drive for me up the 91.  Which meeting do you go to?

  • Investor · Dana Point, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Christopher Hunter, I'm not sure what meeting you are referring to! 

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Heather Brunelli Biggerpockets has a meetup in your neck of the woods.  @Karen Margrave is the organizer over there.

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed Do you attend any Biggerpocket meetings or local REIA meetings? How do you meet other investors/network?

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    @Christopher Hunter If there's not one .... start one!! I know there's people in many of those areas interested, and Lake Forest is just too far away. 

    @Clint Kreider is actually the one that heads up the Lake Forest Meetup, I just helped him get it off the ground. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Karen Margrave What would I need to do to get a group started?

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Karen Margrave How is the developing coming along?  Is your family working on any projects right now?

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    @Christopher Hunter In order to get a meetup going, it's basically doing a post and finding out if there is any interest. I'm sure @Clint Kreider would be happy to help advise you. He also lists on Meetup.com 

    Subject line: MEETUP Cypress, Garden Grove, Stanton, Westminster, Buena Park 

    Post: Anyone interested in attending a once a month meetup to network with other investors, and help each other out? If so, please respond with your city, etc. and once we have information we can choose a place, time, and day, etc. 

    Then choose a place that works best for everyone. Many of the pizza parlors have free meeting spaces, etc. Just encourage people to buy food/drinks there to support the business. 

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Christopher Hunter Although Karen touched on the basics, if you have any other questions let me know. The group I organize is purely for networking because that is what I prefer and because I don't have time for more planning. So, in my case I simply organize a time and place and make sure people know about it. If you want speakers and sponsors it will take more planning. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Karen Margrave Thank you Karen.  I will get a post out today.

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    11y

    @Clint Kreider Thank you Clint.  I just want a networking event as well for now.  If it transforms into something else later then it will happen naturally.

  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Hey Melissa, 

    My name is Lane Mobley and I am from Orange County. I am currently moving to the Columbus, GA area and would be interested in finding out what is working with your distance investing in the Georgia/Alabama area. My wife and I are going to be buying in the Columbus area, for buy and hold on MFR, however, I would be interested in finding out what works for your team and what is not.

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    @Lane Mobley. Good luck! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2009 · 352 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    Hi Lane would buying in Rome, GA interest you?

  • Rental Property Investor · Rome, GA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Do you have a property in Rome that you are trying to move?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.