Local RE Investors (cypress) Orange County

23 Replies

Are there any real estate investors right here in the Cypress, Garden Grove, Stanton, Westminster, Buena Park?

I'm down in south Orange County Christopher. 

I'm in Huntington Beach

I have a prop in Fullerton 

This post has been removed.

@Account Closed Do you attend any Biggerpocket meetings or local REIA meetings? How do you meet other investors/network?

@Christopher Hunter If there's not one .... start one!! I know there's people in many of those areas interested, and Lake Forest is just too far away. 

@Clint Kreider is actually the one that heads up the Lake Forest Meetup, I just helped him get it off the ground. 

@Christopher Hunter In order to get a meetup going, it's basically doing a post and finding out if there is any interest. I'm sure @Clint Kreider would be happy to help advise you. He also lists on Meetup.com 

Subject line: MEETUP Cypress, Garden Grove, Stanton, Westminster, Buena Park 

Post: Anyone interested in attending a once a month meetup to network with other investors, and help each other out? If so, please respond with your city, etc. and once we have information we can choose a place, time, and day, etc. 

Then choose a place that works best for everyone. Many of the pizza parlors have free meeting spaces, etc. Just encourage people to buy food/drinks there to support the business. 

@Christopher Hunter Although Karen touched on the basics, if you have any other questions let me know. The group I organize is purely for networking because that is what I prefer and because I don't have time for more planning. So, in my case I simply organize a time and place and make sure people know about it. If you want speakers and sponsors it will take more planning. 

@Clint Kreider Thank you Clint.  I just want a networking event as well for now.  If it transforms into something else later then it will happen naturally.

Hey Melissa, 

My name is Lane Mobley and I am from Orange County. I am currently moving to the Columbus, GA area and would be interested in finding out what is working with your distance investing in the Georgia/Alabama area. My wife and I are going to be buying in the Columbus area, for buy and hold on MFR, however, I would be interested in finding out what works for your team and what is not.

@Lane Mobley I know of a BP member that is a broker in Georgia, you might want to connect and see if there's any meetups, etc. there that he's found or started. His name is @Jesse Smedley . Good luck! 

Hi Lane would buying in Rome, GA interest you?

Do you have a property in Rome that you are trying to move?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.