Looking for Taxes contact

6 Replies | Orange County, California

Hi and welcome,

I am in Orange County also. This is the second year I am using my tax guy. His office is based out of the city of La Palma but everything can be done online (I've never been to his office). I chose to work with him because he also owns several rental properties. I can't say he is the most communicative tax preparer I've ever worked with but he knows what he's doing. Let me know if you want his info.

Hi Lachezar,

I work for a firm in Irvine that can help with investment returns/crypto currency for your LLCs and individual filings. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to discuss in further detail of what we offer.

defer your capital gains by investing in opportunity zone funds... you can defer your capital gains and make a bunch of money doing it instead of just donating it to the IRS... this is completely legal

Lachezar, 

I recommend finding an accountant that specializes in real estate taxation over one that is local. You may want to consider working with your accountant remotely to expand your options.

I would also recommend looking for a tax strategist who is willing to work with you throughout the year, not just when preparing your tax return. You want an accountant that can help you strategize and who is responsive when you want to know the tax consequences of the decisions you are making throughout the year.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance.