Corona, CA - Coffee

9 Replies

Hey BP,

I am going to be in Corona, CA this week and wanted to know if anyone local wanted to grab a coffee/drink on Friday or Saturday? My fiancee's family is down there and I would enjoy learning more about how the BPers think about SoCal/Riverside County market.

Hi there everyone! I know there are only a couple people in on the discussion so far but I am always interested in meeting other investors local and within CA. I am a newer investor in the area but Corona is my backyard. Keep me up to date on the when and where abouts for coffee and I will most definitely try and make it. Busy schedule with new baby in the household but should be able to make it out.

I know this was several months ago but if I could be included in this coffee meeting that would be great! I'm a new investor who really just wants to learn more and talk real estate. 

@Jacob Repreza you should put a regular one together if you can. I was heading down for the weekend and seeing who I could meet (my now in-laws live in Corona). There definitely is an interest based on the responses I got for someone to put a monthly coffee meeting together on a Saturday/Sunday.

Hello,

I live in Eastvale. Am very much interested in meeting up with like-minded investors in the area. Do you have currently have regular meetings in Eastvale or Corona?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here