Looking to network in Palm Desert, CA

3 Replies

Hello!

Right now I am currently waiting on taking my real estate license exam in LA. I was wondering if anyone would like to do a zoom call or meet up to talk about your experience in real estate investing. I am 19 years old and am eager to learn and soak up as much information as I can. I have read countless books and watched tons of videos on real estate investing and I am ready to jump in to the business.

@Peyson Robertson : hi and welcome to real estate investing world my name is fabian from riverside California I have questions for you peyson what exactly you want to accomplish in terms of real estate for example open your own real estate firm or become a successful sales person or investor?

@Fabian Martinez

Hi Fabian, I want to be a successful real estate agent, however, my long term goal is to own large apartment buildings. Right now I am currently looking at buying a rental property in Arizona to start my portfolio and will try and continually grow from there. I've learned I love real estate through interning real estate agents and the opportunities it creates by owning it.

awesome and congrats on becoming Agent i believe obtaining a real estate license is very essential instrument in the investing world. a year ago i took real estate exam LA. now i am a real estate agent/investor. likewise i have the same goals my objective build a real estate empire. quick question if you don't mind why Arizona?