Seeking a Pueblo Co. realestae agent/investor

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 492 posts · 267 votes
    9y
    Tim Emerson I'm an investor in Pueblo. What are you looking for
  • Flipper · Westminster, CO · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello Robert, Thank you for responding so quickly, my wife & I will be in Pueblo this sunday afternoon until tuesday the 28th, a real estate agent already contacted me he's a bigger pockets member as well and even though he works with investors he is not an investor himself so we will meet with him, however will you be in the area on the dates we will be there?? we would like to meet and 

  • Flipper · Westminster, CO · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    just have some congenial chat about the market there in Pueblo ...Tim Emerson

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 492 posts · 267 votes
    9y

    @Tim Emerson Yes, i go to pueblo all the time. I was just there yesterday taking care of 2 of my properties. Electrical on 1, and Plumbing on the other. They are newly acquired properties. I am always willing to Advise, Mentor, Or Partner with someone on the many deals down there.

  • Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 643 posts · 280 votes
    9y

    @Tim Emerson

    We are very active in the Pueblo market, although we don't live there. I would be happy to connect you with some good service providers in the market.

    Mike

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.