Foundation Leveling In Pueblo

7 Replies

I am looking for someone to come out and stabilize a post and pillar foundation. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone they have worked with? 

I would recommend talking to Colorado Structural Repair.

Geo-Quest is a good company

Just following up on this I called about 10-15 places/engineers and only Colorado Structural Repair made it through the ever-difficult gauntlet of : Picking up the phone, not hanging up while on hold, working in Pueblo, and setting an appointment.  Here's to hoping they show up.  Thanks for the referral @Colin Smith

@Robert Herrera will do.  I touched base with a couple other companies.  Peak Structural charges $250 (not structural engineers) and Kidd Engineering charges $420 for an engineer report.  I made it through about 20 companies/engineers.

@Chris Pasternak - No problem on the referral. I just met with Colorado Structural Repair this morning for a large project who's ultimate recommendation was don't waste the money on them because its not going to make a dramatic impact to save the existing structure. I always a appreciate a contractor who is willing to say that!

Let me know if you need any other recommendations!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here