New RE agent looking for a career opportunity in Miami-South FL

5 Replies

Hello, I am looking for an opportunity to work in a real estate career.  I am very motivated and have a genuine passion for real estate in general.  I am eager to move quickly towards my goal as a real estate professional and investor, and I believe I will be an excellent protege and worker for a successful real estate broker.

A few important details about myself:

- I graduated earlier this year with a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and have been working for a construction company in project management since May.

-I am new to real estate as a professional and will have my Florida license in January 2016 (I completed the RE sales agent course last month). 

-I am fully bilingual (English-Spanish) meaning that I read, write, and speak both languages proficiently.  I plan on learning more languages in the near future.

-I am very interested in international real estate.

If you are interested in giving me an opportunity or have some helpful information please feel free to post a reply or send a private message.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy New Year!

Hey @Joel Velasquez I hope you are doing well in your new real estate career. If you are still looking for a broker or would like to explore other options, I can recommend an awesome broker. The name is Florida Capital Realty, I have worked with them for 2 years now and am very happy with them. They offer a 100% commission plan with no monthly fees and are very supportive of their agents. If you are interested please let me know and I can help you with your transition. 

Hi Joel! How is it going for you? Where did you hang your license? I interviewed with five brokerages before picking the one I felt would be a best fit. What has your experience been thus far?

Hi Sylvia, what was some very important criteria for your choice of brokerage firms out there? Do you know any out there who provide direct training and leads without just sending you to classes?

Thanks!

Steve

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here