Real Estate Agent · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 1 vote
Hi my name is Cyril,
First, I am a real estate agent working with sellers for the last 4 years and now I'm looking to become an investor.
I have no funds and not that great credit and need to get some $$ as soon as I can...so If I'm not wrong, wholesale might be the right type of invest to start in my case. I'm planning to be a landlord in the future and do some flip sometimes. As a Real estate agent, I do a lot of cold calls and i'm familiar with expired listing, fsbo,and just classic cold calls..so I started to create a buyer database that might be my potentials buyers in the future. I'm going in 2 days to an investors meeting for the first time and I'm now part of this forum to learn how to do my first deal and I really really realy REALLY want to do it in the next 30 days ! Do you guys think it's possible ? Where or how should I "Fast start " ?
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
10y
As licensed agents we are held to a hire standard than the general public. I would make sure that you fully understand the legalities of wholesaling as an agent in your state. As long as all of that works out.... 30 days to actually get paid? That's pretty quick. Most title companies take around 2-3 weeks to close. So you would have to find a deal, a buyer, and get everything over to title in about a week.