filing an junction to stop a demolition

1 Reply

Hello BP

Can anyone whom has knowledge of the city of Miami give recommendations on filing a junction to cease demolition of a property located within the city of Miami, The property isn't as bad as the city thinks and this morning I ordered a structural engineering report. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated

if you're the owner or have a contract for the property in question then I would show the inspector in charge of the property your positive engineer report and they will probably give you some more time to pull permits and begin the work

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here