Real Estate Meet ups

27 Replies

Hi.  I am having a very hard time finding any type of meet ups for South Florida - Miami Dade County.  Besides the few investor association meetings,  are there any local people getting together to discuss investing?

I think your local REIA's are a great place to start. Although there is a fee, you'll get access to established investors, many of whom love talking about the business.

I would check meetup.com and see what RE meetings are going on in your area. I'll be at the Broward REIA next Wednesday, feel free to buy me a drink for some real estate advice. Just kidding my advice is free! Hope to see you all there.

Has anyone found a solid group in SFL? I found breia.com looks interesting. I'm just getting started in wholesaling and will be checking this out. Please let me know if anyone found anything else.

Thanks

Originally posted by @Jon Huber :

@Jean Pierre , @Kevin Bowen , @Markene Mathis , @Francesco Barbati... we have a monthly meetup titled Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach every month. I can't promote the details in this forums, but you can either search by that title, or send me a msg and I can get the details to you... hope to see you there 

Thank you so much Jon!

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here