Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 7 votes
I'm looking for agent recommendations for someone in the Miami Area that has experience in the beach condo market. Is there anyone here that has a recommendation by chance?
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) · COOPER CITY, FL · Member since 2015 · 126 posts · 36 votes
9y
Good morning Adam,
My name is Phil Bottfeld, I invest in 55+ condos in the south florida area but not specifically in the beach condo market. My wife is an agent but she's not versed in that area, however she may be able to point you in the right direction in finding the right agent. Her name is Shaina, PM me for her personal information.
Just a suggestion should in case you can't find a good recommendation from here or you want to open up your pool of agents to select.
I would try the Zillow agent profiles. Search for agents that focus on Beach Condos in Miami. Choose a few that have recent ( within 1-3 months ) excellent ratings & reviews. The agent that contacts you back in an hour or so could be the one you can interview or ask about your needs.
Real Estate Investor / Realtor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 67 votes
9y
@Carlos Coppin Jr I liked your comment about realtors in Miami don't answer their phone!! I'm a realtor and investor who lives in Miami. It's a nightmare to contact some of the listing agents I encounter on my path. And hard to get return calls also. I am one of the few agents who answer the phone in the area and shows up at showing appointments, unlike many in the area. However I have mostly stopped working as a realtor for others, with some exceptions, and basically keep my license for my own investments. It's frustrating to work in real estate in Miami!!!
Rental Property Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 227 posts · 106 votes
9y
@Adam G. I am an investor in Miami Beach and I have the best realtor in greater Miami. I'd be happy to make a recommendation for you if you want to PM me.
REALTOR, Investor, and Rehab Expert · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 196 posts · 74 votes
9y
@Carlos Coppin Jr I appreciate it brother. I am happy to help @Adam G. the beach market has many variables were it can vary depending on your strategy. Fortunately, this is my backyard. Feel free to give me a call to discuss your objectives.
Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
8y
Hi, Adam. I'm a Realtor located in Miami. I have been in the business since 2005, and I have a lot of experience in Miami Beach real estate. I'd love to work with you if you still are in search.
Financial Advisor · Kenilworth, NJ · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 3 votes
6y
@Marty True
Would you be willing to PM you contact. I am looking a little more north of Miami currently. So if your agent works in the area, I would love to speak with them.