Votes
Daniel Castellanos
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Possible Lead for Deals From Driving for Dollars

Daniel Castellanos
  • Miami, FL
Posted May 12 2018, 11:16

Hello, I am new in my journey through real estate. I have lived in Miami my whole life. I work as a traveling healthcare professional in the Miami area for the last 7 years. I joined BP as a way to kick my goal of financial independence into high gear. A goal I started when I first started my job in healthcare. I have in the last two weeks been driving for dollars/bird dogging in order to provide possible leads in my quest to improve my analyzation. I have a list of 13 possible leads for deals that include a duplex, a triplex, and single family homes. I dont know how to provide them in an easily accessible manner but would like to provide those interested in this list. I attached a list of the possible leads. Ultimately I would like to be invovled to learn more about flipping and the whole process by providing these lists I will continue to make, maybe even a finders fee If a deal does pull through. But for now process/information is important to me. I am very motivated and have the time available to drive for dollars. 

I know that with the vast knowledge and expertise of the members in BP I can achieve success in my endeavors. And I hope through my invlovement in BP forums I can reciprocate the kindness of BP members.

Loading replies...