Intro + Request for Properties/Wholesalers

Intro + Request for Properties/Wholesalers

Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi there! I'm a long time Miami resident and business owner, but new to BiggerPockets. I'm interested in meeting others in the area and I'm particularly interested in increasing my deal flow (hola wholesalers). I'm investing in SFH flips and long term multifamily properties throughout the tri-county area. I'm mostly involved with buying distressed/value add properties.

Be happy to jump on a call or have coffee with any wholesalers who are looking for an active buyer to put on their buyers list. Would also be interested in any serious meet ups that are going on. I only have small bits of advice in REI, but I've built successful companies in the past so can talk your ear off about that side of things.

Anyways, thanks for reading and please reach out!

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 330 votes
    8y

    Hey @Cody Littlewood ! 

    Welcome to BP man. You definitely came to the right platform. I'm sure many professionals will jump in and introduce themselves shortly but you should definitely come by to the next local BP meetup! You can RSVP here, hope to see you there! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Gabriel Amedee  Sounds great! I'll be there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.