Brevard (Melbourne/Palm Bay) data geek wants to work REI's

Brevard (Melbourne/Palm Bay) data geek wants to work REI's

Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 15 votes

Hi.

Quick introduction:  I've been in Melbourne for 6 years and part of my day job has me digging through lots of financial transactions looking for certain things.

I looked into buying a multi-family in the past, but for a variety of reasons I don't see myself being in an acquirer of real estate at the moment.  As part of the research process though and in making offers in the past I begin a pretty geekish dive into property appraiser data sets, Courthouse records, permit histories, and property tax payments and started to write some code around these.

Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyone in the Brevard County area (wholesalers, tax lien people, people wanting to identify all the cash buyers in the county, Etc.) Would be interested in meeting to see if they were any mutually beneficial projects that made sense for us to work on.

0Reply
20 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melbourne, FL · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi Michael,

    I am a neighbor, located in Melbourne and looking to invest in the area. While  I don't think I have what you are seeking I was wondering if we can connect for some tips on research for investment properties in our area. Please let me know if you have some time.

    Thanks,

    Jenni

  • Real Estate Agent · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hi Michael, I'm possibly interested in what you are doing and would like to meet. Maybe next week? Let me know your schedule. 

    Thanks!

    Tom

  • Rental Property Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2009 · 511 posts · 290 votes
    8y

    @Michael Zagorsky - tell me more....

  • Real Estate Agent · Satellite Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Michael Zagorsky Sounds like something I would be very interested in.  I no longer live in Melbourne, but I continue to invest there.  I'll be sending you a connection request.

  • Real Estate Agent · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 182 posts · 80 votes
    8y

    Hi Michael,

    I'd love to meet up and hear more about what you've come up with.  I live and invest in Brevard County.  As well, I am a Realtor & know many investors so having a steady deal flow would be highly beneficial.  I look forward to hearing from you.

    Wendy

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.