Newbie Looking for Real Estate Realator in Douglasville GA

8 Replies | Atlanta, Georgia

Hi, I am new to real estate so I am absorbing all the info I can to be a great investor to repair and flip homes as well as acquiring rental properties. I am looking for little or no money down property investments until I can increase my cash flow to handle my own down payments for future deals. I am a hard worker, trainable and ready to build good and lasting relationships. I look forward to your responses.

Updated over 5 years ago

It's Realtor, original word misspelled

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Investor-Friendly Agents in Atlanta
Work with an agent who understands your needs as an investor and helps you find the best deals.
Find Your Agent Now

HI @Jenal Harris

I am a New Realtor in the Cobb, Douglas, Paulding Areas with the same plan to become an Investor.

You will love BiggerPockets and the information it provides. I have learned so much and have so much more to learn. I will be glad to help you any way possible and be a voice of encouragement. I decided to begin my journey late in life but have been thrilled with the challenges.

Welcome 

Good luck, because you will be competing with cash buyers that will strike quickly when an opportunity comes up. If you don't have funds to buy cash, how will you pay for rehabilitation of a property? These are all things an agent will be thinking about, and you should be too.

Not trying to throw cold water on your plan, but you need to at least have access to money to play in this game. Especially since things have become tight in the market.