• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Moving to Atlanta!

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Mar 4 2018, 11:49

Hello everyone!

I am a new investor who has been living in Florida all of his life.  Spent the last 6 years finishing school and starting a career in Orlando.  I am now beginning to make the transition to Atlanta for work which should take place over the next 1-2 months.  I've been trying to secure wholesale deals locally while also saving for a multi-family to house hack next year.  I have a few questions.

• What are some of the best real estate groups to be apart of in and around Atlanta? Looks like Atlanta REIA is pretty popular.
  • Any particular areas I should be looking at for a good house hack?  I'm currently thinking Smyrna, Marietta, and various parts of NW Atlanta might be best for me.  I've seen a few properties in Austell, heard it isn't the greatest place to be.
  • *unrelated to real estate* But if anyone can suggest some good apartments or condos in Smyrna, i'd greatly appreciate that too :) 

I appreciate any tips or tricks about Atlanta you all could provide me with.  Hoping to learn the area before I get there so I can hit the ground running.  If anyone would like to potentially connect in person and do some business together, feel free to reach out!  

Loading replies...