Lunch meetup this week

3 Replies | Atlanta, Georgia

Hey there BP family! 

I will be in Atlanta this upcoming week (the 16th through the 21st) to check up on one of our SF rentals. 

I would love to meet up with any investors, brokers or CRE professionals and hear how you got started in the industry!

I am an undergrad at College of Charleston in SC, majoring in commercial real estate, and pursuing a career in multifamily underwriting.

@Matthew Nicklin

Are you able to meet for coffee this week to discuss working together. We are Jared & Leah. We are Fix and Flip investors primarily interested in the Atlanta, GA area and Northern and eastern suburbs. We are looking to connect with folks/groups with properties to buy. Lets make lots of money together. Contact us - let’s work together!

Jared & Leah Welch

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

@Jared Welch I will be back in town Tuesday. Its a busy week for me as I am playing catch up after being out of town, but let me know what works for you and I will try to make time to meet. Feel free to send me a PM or give me a call anytime.