Skip to content
Chicago Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Weston Harding
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
What are you’re Real Estate goals for the New Year? Mine are...

Weston Harding
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jan 2 2018, 16:49

Happy 2018 Ya’ll!

The New Year is a great way to make some New Years resolutions towards advancing you're investment goals! 

I started my first investment with a 4 flat on the northwest side. I used FHA financing and lived in one of the units and rented out the other two. The following year I purchased a 4 flat, a little more west from my previous property. I used conventional financing for this one and did not live at the property, rented out all the units. Then in 2011 I opened up my own Real Estate Brokerage; X Plus Real Estate and began forming a team!

Following that I obtained a couple more buildings just a few short years later. Finally getting myself to owning, 7 buildings; with 26 UNITS TOTAL. This past year I have now begun to sell a few buildings, working towards my first ground up development and launched my new website for X Plus Real Estate! 

My New Years resolution for 2018 is to continue to work on my Investment portfolio in Chicago, sell a few more of my buildings and grow the X Plus Real Estate Team!

What is you're New Years Investment Resolution for 2018? 

Loading replies...