Looking to attend a REIA meeting in the area.

5 Replies

Hello BP Nation!

Being new to the whole REI, I was wondering if there were any fellow members in the area who could possibly help me find a great REIA location(s) where i could attend in the near future. I will greatly appreciate hearing back from you guys!

There is a REIA in Dupage county coming up. To find the exact location, look under the meet up tab in BP. I am most likely going!

@Raul Contreras

I appreciate the heads up @Gregory Ryba ! I just finished looking up the details about the event and will definitely try to make it out to the gathering. I'm not sure what to expect but I'm sure it'll be better than wondering. Hope to see ya there and thanks again for the suggestion.

Hey @Raul Contreras , I am actually hosting a Joliet area meetup on October 11th. This is not a formal REIA, but it is targeted to our local market with an emphasis on networking. If you're interested, check it out here:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/488254-joliet-area-investors-meetup-oct-11th?page=1#p3034221

I have seen a number of people looking for a Joliet area REIA. Does anyone know of anything new in the area?

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here