Votes
Jim McAuley
  • Maumee, OH
Votes |
Looking for a distressed property in Maumee, Ohio

Jim McAuley
  • Maumee, OH
Posted Sep 20 2022, 01:55

Looking for a distressed property in Maumee, Ohio to fix and flip or wholesale. Drove for dollars and listed 124 properties. I send letters every 6-8 weeks and used Skip Batch Tracing to call them. Got a few calls back from the letters. They all wanted full retail for their property. Skip batch tracing was about 50% good numbers, out of that I had to leave messages about 80% of the calls that went through. So far no call backs. I left notes on doors of vacant houses of the people I cannot contact. I am looking for a motivated seller looking to get rid of their house at 70% FMV. I know I am looking for a needle in a haystack, but out of over 5,000 homes, there HAS to be one homeowner out there wanting to get rid of their headache. I am tempted to move my search into surrounding Toledo area, but I am very familiar with Maumee. I flipped 3 houses, own a twinplex, looking to buy a 4 unit apartment. I have to build my cash up for a downpayment. Any thoughts, suggestions or advice would be welcome.

Loading replies...