Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Liam Burns
Votes |
Seeking Guidance and Potential Partnership Opportunities in Real Estate Investment

Liam Burns
Posted Dec 29 2023, 20:56

Hello all,

My name is Liam, and I recently established a real estate investing company in November. Since then, I have dedicated considerable time to training and extensive analysis of various investment opportunities.

While I have acquired a foundational understanding of the rehab process, I find myself facing challenges in connecting all the necessary elements for my first deal. Recognizing the complexity of the venture, I have outlined key components that I believe are crucial to success:

1. 1) Securing Hard Money/Private Lender
  2. 2) Establishing a Real Estate Agent Relationship
  3. 3) Identifying Properties with a Minimum of 12% ROI (After Comprehensive Analysis)
  4. 4) Finding a Reputable General Contractor

I acknowledge that the above list lacks some context required for successful execution. With that being said, I am reaching out to seek guidance and potential partnership opportunities from experienced professionals or maybe even newbies who have just gotten their first deal.

If there is anyone within your network willing to offer insights, share expertise, or explore potential collaboration, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to connect. I am highly motivated and committed to advancing in this crazy venture of real estate investing, and I believe that with the right guidance, I can successfully secure my first deal as well as help others.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Liam Burns

Loading replies...