Question

5 Replies

Important Question for Rehabbers: Why  do they call themselves Expeditors when all they do is slow things down on every project I do?

What role are you planing in the project?

I've never heard a rehabber (fix and flipper) refer to themselves as a "expeditor".

Yeah, I have never heard any contractor use the term "expeditor". If a contractor did use that term, I would probably pass on him.

@Adam.

the Expeditors you are speaking of, is that the one that runs around getting your permit?  If that is the position you are speaking of, I don't think they slow things down.   Because it'll take more time for me or GC ($) to stopped by City Hall or Building dept, filled out all the correct forms, wait in the correct line and have all the information needed.  

this was suppose to be a question for entertainment.  They are the guys that deal with town and permits on more complicated deals, not simple rehabs- but all i am saying is they are not expediting at all- literally could have done this much faster.  We have been through 3 different ones and seem to be clueless.

@Bob T. ,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here