I want to buy my first Flip Property (Need Tips !!)

I want to buy my first Flip Property (Need Tips !!)

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 0 votes

Hello Keith,

I want to get into the world of Real Estate Investment. Me and my partner are looking to buy properties and flip them, our gameplan is to get a private loan for a home in the $60,000 price range. For example a home is listed at $65,000 and we offer them $52,000-$55,000 keep doing this over and over again until we get an offer accepted. Someone has to accept our offer, them try to find a buyer asap. I wan to learn the whole process on how sellers find a buyer before even closing on a property and they sometimes don even use their own money. If I en up not finding a buyer before I close on the property my plan is to sell on my own. Maybe to hardmoney lenders since they sometimes look for homes that off off the market. If I end up putting it on the market, its no biggie, I have my Real Estate license. I really dont want to hold the property no more than 2 months.

-Is that possible? (Or is this me just dreaming)

-I am not planning on getting rich in 1 year, I am looking to make $2,000-$4,000 a property every couple months. (I do have a partner)

-I am in Phoenix, Arizona

-What tips can you give me to make this happen ? 

-I am not really looking into touching the property, I am looking more into homes that are livable. Not perfect but good for a family to live in. 

-We are ok with generating $2k every couple months if possible

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    This question is not only for Keith, but for anyone else who is willing to help me out with these questions. 

  • Wholesaler · Easley, SC · Member since 2010 · 340 posts · 249 votes
    12y

    Sounds like you could make the same profit just listing houses as an agent with no risk.

    Just my 2 cents.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.