SYSTEMS

6 Replies

Can someone help me in systems they use to get things rolling when finding that house they want to flip. I walked through a house yesterday it seems okay but i think i would really have to be on point with my repair cost, holding cost, etc for this to be a good profit. What is the first thing you guys do. At this point i dont have an llc or capital to fund the deal will have to use private money or hard lender. Not sure if wholesaling this one would be a good deal.

Have you rehabbed a property before? A hard money lender's expertise could be invaluable but the money is expensive. Wholesaling is a LOT less risky and you can learn something from a buyer. 

As for systems I can only speak to wholesaling, just take the contract and earnest money to title and then contact buyers. Not sure if that addresses your question but...

Have you read J Scott's book on flipping houses? He has excellent info on rehabs and setting up systems. I highly recommend it. 

I second J Scott's book. You can buy it through the BP store. It's well worth the price.

Wholesaling is safer but if you want to get your feet wet on rehabbing,  I would try to find a good GC / investor to partner with for a project or two. You will learn a lot and benefit from someone else's experience. Second (third) on J Scott's books on flipping houses and repair costs. 

I use houseflippingspreadsheet.com very helpful and second partner with a contractor. 

Are you looking for a system or are you looking for multiple systems to help manage your business?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here