Independent Contractor Agreement

11 Replies

Hi,

I'm beginning my first rehab project and would like to do this following the best practices as shared by all of you.  I found these sample Independent Contractor Agreement and this Scope of Work forms but documents are no longer downloadable.  Does anyone else have their sample forms they could share with me and anyone else wanting to protect themselves and their assets?

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2010/02/17...

Thanks,

Jason

Depending on your state worker comp laws, you may not be gaining much.  If a sub doesn't have their own contract ready to go, you can assumed they don't have insurances.  Here, if they or anyone they hire gets hurt on your property, you are responsible......whether independent contractor or employee, makes no difference.

Not sure why those docs aren't still available...

@Joshua Dorkin @Brandon Turner - I know some of my other Fileplace docs disappeared and then were relinked...any shot someone can relink these docs?  I can provide them again if you need them...

@J Scott - What specific files aren't working?  I just downloaded 4 of your files without any problem.  Can you point to the URLs that aren't working?

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

@J Scott - What specific files aren't working?  I just downloaded 4 of your files without any problem.  Can you point to the URLs that aren't working?

The two linked at the bottom of the article linked to above... 

I didn't.  I went through some of my old real estate guru materials and found one though.  Thanks for checking though.  You guys are so thorough.

This post has been removed.

BUMP.....  I just tried to download the independent contractor agreement, still not working.

@J Scott

Hey I am wondering if anyone could provide the independent contractor agreement and SOW that was discussed in this post.  I figure reply to this vs create another post, I did try to download the documents from link within the first post but it looks like there no longer available.  Thanks

I don't know why the links no longer work, but for reference, if you buy the BP Flipping book, the files are included with a bunch of other spreadsheets and documents...

http://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here