Criteria for finding your flipping neighborhood/area

Criteria for finding your flipping neighborhood/area

Specialist · ID · Member since 2015 · 121 posts · 53 votes

What type of characteristics do you look for when searching for a "farm" area for your flipping business? What kind of criteria do you use? Or do you find the deals first and then research the area?

I work in an area of Inland Empire which consists of a lower waged population. However, I have a prime opportunity to exercise the drive for dollars strategy while working, because my job consists of me driving around the city. So I would like to figure out what areas are good flipping areas, even though it is a "poorer" area.

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.