Currently looking for a local GC on the Treasure Coast of Florida

6 Replies

Hey guys, I am currently looking for GC locally in Fort Pierce/Port St. Lucie, FL. Do anyone currently have a GC they can recommend in this area?

Please contact me at [email protected] 

Thanks... 

Hi Courtney, did you end up finding anyone you would recommend? I'm moving up there in a few months and need to get started with inspections and quotes!
All the best,
Carolina

There is a builder in port st Lucie on the corner of port st lucie Blvd and cameo st. I think that is the street. My parents live in the area. Think they're called port st lucie builders.

@Carolina S. I have a few that I can send you. I haven't used any at this time, but my friend who work at the county sent me over a list of GC's that have been approved by them. I can send you the list. Also, I just used a great inspector to inspect a home we just recently put under contract in Port Saint Lucie, so I can send you his information as well.

can you send me that list too?

I would also appreciate the list. I am a newbie in Fort Pierce. Thanks, Courtney!

Courtney could I snag that list as well? Much appreciated!

Carolina, I have a great home inspector. Pm me if your interested.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.