Home Staging In Raleigh, NC area

5 Replies

Anyone in the RDU, NC area have any residential home staging companies they would recommend, especially if you have actually used their services?

Thanks in advance,

J. Lee

@Jeff L.

We were unable to locate one that made sense to me. After we priced out several companies we realized we could buy all the stuff (for the cost of 2-3 months of staging) we needed and keep for the next one. Now it gets moved from one job to the next.  It may not work well for everyone, but we have significant cost savings now that we have been doing it this way for awhile.  Or if your family needs new furniture and it lines up with what you need for staging, buy it for staging a house, then bring it home! 

@Jeff L. I used this company once before, and they did a great job

Professional Homestaging & Design
9308 Fairbanks Drive
Raleigh, NC 27613 

I agree with what @Uriah D. said, but if you don't have anywhere to put the furniture after this job, then you'll end up paying for storage costs, etc.  If you start doing as many flips as Uriah is, then it might make sense.

@Jeff L. I recently used the same company that @Dawn Brenengen mentioned. They gave good service but it is expensive.  It's the first time I've used full staging (I've always just done my own 'lite staging') but I thought I'd try it. The jury is still out on its efficacy.  :)

@Account Closed Thanks for the info, please do let us know how it helps. I'll be placing my rehab on the market next week. How long has your staged home been listed?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here