Latest flip results check it out (Maryland)

13 Replies

I created a long post a few months back with all of my current and upcoming projects but instead of updating that one figure I would create a new post just for this house and share the info with the BP community.

Here are some before pictures and a link to the house on zillow for after pictures. Let me know what you think of the project and ask any questions I'm a open book. I can't wait to share more on here as our area is flooded with deals like this and very limited competition just need to come up with more funds and grow even bigger!

Promotion
REI Nation
Premier Property Management Group
Premier by REI Nation is the #1 PM Choice for Passive Investors
Looking for worry-free property management? Check out our Ultimate Guide to Property Management.
Download Now

Awesome project and flip! I was in Salisbury last year and looked around. I wondered about the area and it looks like I have a new area of interest. Thanks for the share. 

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

How long did the renovations take? How many flips have you done? Did you finance the original purchase or did you go in all cash? How did you pay for the renovations? Did you finance those or were they all cash as well? Love the renovations!!!