Granite Countertops -- Rhode Island or Massachusetts

11 Replies

Hi Everyone, 

I am looking for a low cost granite counter-top vendor & installer in RI or MA? I am looking for someone very reliable and low cost.

I appreciate your recommendations.

Hi,

I highly recommend Garcia Tile in Taunton, MA.  Manny Garcia is the owner. I've used him on a couple of flips and he's done a great job on the kitchen counters. He includes free undermount sink. He has good prices for builders. Good luck.

^ Thanks Renee! I appreciate your referral.

I've received numerous referrals to Creative Stone Countertops in Pawtucket, RI

@Jahan Habib , Granites Of America in Smithfield has proven to be very good and reliable with a large selection of granite from very cheap up to very expensive.  

We actually got a screaming deal from Home Depot, they run specials pretty frequently.  I would also just put in a thumbs up for Quartz, it's more durable than Granite, slightly more expensive, but worth it, if you ask me.  You don't need to reseal Quartz, like you're supposed to with Granite.  Can't trust that tenants will take care of your counters the way they are supposed to.  The warranty that we got was also pretty good looking, though we haven't had to use it.

Call Frank at Creative Stone. Tell him I referred you. Great guy!

@Dan Smith You raise a great point. I would love to use Home Depot or Lowes, however my counter top configuration is a bit more custom in nature and I need an accurate installation.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.