Home Security System

8 Replies

I am completing a rehab project in NC and I looking for a home security company to monitor during the marketing to close. Most are offering a 3 year contract. There is not internet in the house, so the system has to be cellular with remote monitoring. Do you know of any short-term or system that is portable if new owner does not want to assume a contract.  

they have their own equipment with a base station sensors cameras you have a choice to scale all starting at $300

Simplisafe or Frontpoint.  Frontpoint does have a contract, but you can move the system to other flips.

I actually like frontpoint.  After some reviews I decided to go with them.  

@Ishmael Carter, could you share how your experience with FrontPoint is going?  I'm also looking for a security system that I can install temporarily while I'm rehabbing a rental home.  Any others who have input, I would appreciate it.

It works great. I used it for a short period before I was able to get a renter in the property.   Unfortunately I am still paying a reduced monthly rate.  You have to go with a 12 month plan or an expensive outlay.  Hope this helps.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here