Has anyone used the Home Depot Project loan card

5 Replies

Has anyone used the Home Depot project loan card to fund the repairs on any of their projects and have any thoughts on doing this? specifics on the program are: Up to 55k loan amount, 7.99% interest fixed, 84 month payment schedule.

First time I have heard of this.  Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.  What are the qualifications?

I don't have any experience with that but if you haven't already I do suggest signing up for a PRO account with Home Depot and grouping purchases over $3000 with a pro rep to the bid room for a discount. Also usually Black Friday has some good deals on flooring and appliances. I like to stock up for the whole year. 

I have a Home Depot card with 10k on it and I have used it extensively. Don't see a down side to more credit from Home Depot.

Yes, I have used the card...it was after the podcast from Brandon Turner.  It's a good deal all things considered.

Going to try it out on the house I am doing right now, just a cosmetic flip and rent so wont be a big ticket flip.

@Jon Johnson , I have a commercial account and pro account and use the home depot for most of the work I do. 

@Charlie DiLisio i applied last night for the program and it took a short application on line and  about 2 minutes to approve it. it has a 6 month buy period that is interest only on the amount spent, after that is a scheduled payback term

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here