Looking For Cincy Contractors - Need Help

3 Replies

I'm an investor/landlord/rehabber in Cincinnati, OH. I've been doing most of my rehabs by myself, however, I'm starting to get too many projects and now I need to start giving out the work to some good contractors. I've been looking for a few to start using here in Cincinnati, with no luck... 

I was wondering if anyone out there in BP had some recommendations for Cincy contractors, and if so, could you share some of those names/contact info with me?

I looked through the BP forums, but didn't see any recommendations and I noticed most threads went cold with on responses. I'm hoping this thread can stay warm enough to get a few recommendations.

Thanks!

Gear’d Development

Lance Chesney 

Those are two I work with.  Can PM you their numbers. 

@Brandon Moryl was a contractor in Cincinnati, recently moved to lending, any recommendations on contractors Brandon? Also I want to mention @Brandon Styles , I help organize an investor meetup here in Cincy. If you're interested in attending here is the bp event link: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/523726-cincinnatis-best-ever-rei-mastermind I'm sure some of our regulars can recommend some contractors for you.

@Paul Sian - Yes, can you please PM me with those contractors' numbers? Greatly appreciate it!

@Grant Rothenburger - I just purchased a ticket to this month's mastermind meeting. I'll see you there.

Thank you to both of you for replying to my thread.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.