Hello BP! New to the discussions

5 Replies

Hello BP! I'm a long-time listener, but new to posting in the forums, as well as real estate investing. I am very interested in buy and hold flips, because I have a general contracting background. I currently live in Charlotte, NC but I'm open to markets like Fort Mill, Gastonia, etc. 

I was hoping to find some like-minded flippers who are into the same markets, and pick your minds. I look forward to connecting!

Welcome to the forums.  Charlotte is definitely going crazy right now with housing. 

Welcome aboard, there are a ton of guys from Charlotte on the boards. 

Thanks fellas. I've lived my whole life in Charlotte so I'm very familiar with the city, as well as the market. I know how crazy the market is currently, and how tough it is to find a worthwhile investment, especially close to the city. 

Do y'all have any areas you're currently interested/working in? 

Originally posted by @Riley Shea :

Thanks fellas. I've lived my whole life in Charlotte so I'm very familiar with the city, as well as the market. I know how crazy the market is currently, and how tough it is to find a worthwhile investment, especially close to the city. 

Do y'all have any areas you're currently interested/working in? 

In the burbs: Kannapolis, Concord, Gastonia. 

Welcome @Riley Shea  ...Yep, I see a lot of activity increasing out of Charlotte.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here