Votes
Dwayne Smith
  • Forest Park, GA
Votes |
"BRRRR" Single & MFR Investing in the suburbs of Atlanta

Dwayne Smith
  • Forest Park, GA
Posted Mar 17 2018, 15:26

Hi, My name is Dwayne Smith. An architect and real estate investor from NYC and GA. I've been back and forth from NY to GA for the last 12 years and I have always known that I wanted to invest in Real Estate here. So this year as a newbie I am putting the plan into action, and looking to invest aggressively in SFR and Small MFR 1 - 4 units. Like most of you here I have thoroughly studied the bigger pockets podcasts and creative financing strategies and I am very interested in implementing the "BRRR" strategy. Typically to buy and hold. Knowledge is always welcome and I am always open to partnerships and fine tuning my knowledge, as well as offering some of the knowledge I have architecturally and even the real estate strategies i've learned through BP. The only wrench in all of this is that as I am not familiar with the area in its entirety, I am having trouble networking with a decent contractor that I can partner with/hire to help with the rehabbing process. Can anyone here suggest any good reliable and fair contractors in Georgia that they have personally worked with. Also any smaller sub contractors who work by trade would also be appreciated as well. Thank You.

Dwayne Smith l