Looking to get into home flipping

4 Replies

Hey everyone, I’m a Miami native and looking to get into house flipping. Looking to build more capital through flipping homes. Any advice you guys I’d really appreciate it!

Simplest advice to give would be to read, listen, and network. All these basically fall under the umbrella of learning, but there is a lot of information when it comes to real estate and you would want to be as prepared as possible for what is to come. There is no substitute for experience, but you should definitely read some books, listen to podcasts, and try to get to real estate meetings to hone you knowledge and sharpen your mind.

Try to meet someone in your area that can work with you on your first deal.  I'm going to look at a flip this week with experienced flippers who are willing to partner and teach me. I got lucky by networking with them, my friend went to the building next to his (one of their projects) and talked with one of them and set up a meeting between them and I.  Unorthodox way to meet but maybe it could work for you too!

Originally posted by @Sean Dulcio :
Hey everyone, I’m a Miami native and looking to get into house flipping. Looking to build more capital through flipping homes. Any advice you guys I’d really appreciate it!

Hi Sean, what types of properties are you looking to flip? Strictly single family or multifamily as well. Also what areas are you looking into?