Homeowner's Insurance for House Flip Texas

3 Replies

insurance will be a tiny fraction of your costs for flips. Being conservative I would choose a large Well known company, insure the heck out of it, and make sure you get the vacant over 30 days add-on rider. 

I'm a little late to the policy, but if it's a flip in the traditional sense (you won't be living in it) then it is not homeowner's insurance. It is a totally separate policy (builder's risk). They'll want to know the extent of repairs being done, budget, time frame, etc. Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the policy you'll need. 

I use NREIG for my flips.  Although National is in their name, I don't know if they insure in Texas, but it's worth finding out.