What type of insurance do i need for fix and flip?

What type of insurance do i need for fix and flip?

Flipper/Rehabber · Buford, GA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
Hello everyone ! I just started investing in fix and flip and I like to Know what insurance do I need to purchase during the process. Thank you for your help.
0Reply
22 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Accountant/Builder · Meno, OK · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 918 votes
    7y

    You actually need "Builder Risk Insurance"

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Buford, GA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Thank you Arlan

    Any company that you recommend?

  • Real Estate Broker · Watertown, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Sean Shapoori  I usually just get a flippers policy.  It's more expensive than a policy written for an occupied property, but it's the requirement.  It normally covers fire, liability, vandalism, and wind/ice/storm. Your insurance broker should be able to guide you in the right direction.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Buford, GA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Thank you so much Michael.

  • Kuba F.Pro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 694 votes
    7y

    @Sean Shapoori

    I've always used NREIG.com great customer service.  

    Cheers!

    Kuba

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Buford, GA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Kuba F. Thank you .
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.