What type of insurance do i need for fix and flip?

6 Replies

@Sean Shapoori   I usually just get a flippers policy.  It's more expensive than a policy written for an occupied property, but it's the requirement.  It normally covers fire, liability, vandalism, and wind/ice/storm. Your insurance broker should be able to guide you in the right direction.