• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Managing Contracts as a Flipper

Brett Kash
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted May 1 2019, 03:36

I am a new house flipper in Milwaukee and in the middle of my first project. Things are going well and we are wrapping up to final pieces of the project which will hopefully result in a successful sale. Nearing the end of the project, I am starting to look for opportunities for improvement on the next project and one thing I have been thinking about is managing contracts for the different contractors we hire. My day job is a project manager for a big general contractor so I pretty comfortable managing the different contracts and hiring contractors but see the actual contract writing process as PAINFUL. I am writing contracts for each scope of work, printing or pdfings, signing, savings, sending signed copies, writing change orders and doing the whole process over again. It’s a lot of admin time to just manage contracts. This is surprisingly how I do it in my day job too but jobs are longer so you’re not writing and closing lots of small contracts so it’s a bit less noticeable there  

Now my question. Do any of you experiences flippers have a process, software, etc. you use for writing and sending contracts to your various contractors. I’d love to find an all in one product that makes writing, sending, digital signature, and saving the contracts/change orders easy and efficient. Let me know your thoughts and thanks for the help!

Loading replies...