At 23, I bought my home about 8-10 months ago.m for 112k.... I put it on the market a week ago for 160k and just received and accepted a cash offer for 155k... is or was this a good move or should I have kept my property?
What is your plan? Where are you gonna do next?
Depending your circumstances may be a good move or not.. Give us more details
I will be moving in with a family member until I can find another good property. The property I have being sold is in a great area, great property, and it’s a duplex so it could be a long term hold instead of a short term gain.
I would have kept it personally, unless you need to get it off your plate right away. If it is a great property you could've moved in with your family member and rent out both unit which should cashflow. What's the plan in the future, why move away from it?
Honestly it’s just cause I seen the market got and seen a way to make a quick 30k. I’m thinking I should stop the deal and hold it. Hbu?
Take the profit and move up to the next property and make a long term plan always moving up. Become financially independent within 5 years. Stay at your family's home for as long as they will accept you while you grow your real estate career. I started off with a 6 family dwelling and within 10 years had 200 rental units and a 50 unit mobile home park. What's your plan?