Tag me along for house flipping in Calgary AB?

Tag me along for house flipping in Calgary AB?

Calgary, AB · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Just closed my first deal on my first Bose which will also be my primary residence. It has a 1 BR basement with a potential for 2BP. I love the idea of flipping houses for renting or selling it. I am planning to renovate the basement and rent it. I am basically looking for someone who can have me tag along with them and show me how to go through the process of flipping houses in Calgary. It would be a great help and I think this is the best way to learn.

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.