Off market google adword key phrases

6 Replies

Can anyone provide my any feedback on success they’ve had using Google AdWords to generate leads for off market distressed sellers?

I’m thinking about running an AdWords campaign for my website to try and generate more off market leads but I’m not sure what key words or phrases have turned out to be successful

Any input you’ve had from personal experience would be awesome!

Thanks

So adwords nerds has a downloadable pdf of keywords. Danny johnson / lead propeller also have one.

@Luke B. - in Adwords under Tools & Settings there is Keyword Planner.  Click Discover New Keywords and start typing in different keyword phrases.  

Review "Max search volume" and "Top of page bid (high range)" to get a feel for what are common searched phrases and what are highly competitive keyword phrases. 

I would spend time on the Keyword Phrase research and determine what to target.  There are plenty of free videos on YouTube that cover this topic in more details.  

Originally posted by @Allan Smith :

So adwords nerds has a downloadable pdf of keywords. Danny johnson / lead propeller also have one.

No offense... but don't ever think that because someone is big or famous or popular or has "600 clients" they know what they are doing.

If you understand keywords, and paid traffic you would clearly see it is wrong what most of these guys are doing.

Everyone simply ASSUMES they are the experts but they are not!

https://moz.com/blog/unreliable-google-adwords-keyword-volume

This is what you need to know about paid keywords.

Paid traffic is NOT motivated, by default. All the research being done on keywords is obtained from PAID ADS!

So if you use paid ads to determine what keywords to go after you obviously will find people that would pay on paid ads.

That is NOT the data you want because that is not the people you are targeting.

The majority of MOTIVATED sellers do not click on ads.

And you want data that supports (comes from) motivated traffic. You simply need a #1 ranking website with a ton of data to find the right keywords.

Did you know that the words "as is" is not very "liked" among motivated sellers? Yet every one uses these words blindly.

No one knows this because... everyone looks at paid ads data.

Do not trust all these big companies for anything SEO. They honestly know nothing about true motivated lead generation.

If they did, why is it SO expensive to get you motivated leads?  It is like DMM. Just send out a TON of mailers and by the law of probability there will be one or 2 people in there that will sell to you.

Same with ads. Just send the ads out "using researched data" (yeah right) and a few clicks out of the 600 will result into leads.

I have a 30% to 50% contract signed rate from my leads, and it is all free! (after vetting the leads)

Now tell me again who will you listen to, for lead generation?

Originally posted by @Luke B. :

Can anyone provide my any feedback on success they’ve had using Google AdWords to generate leads for off market distressed sellers?

I’m thinking about running an AdWords campaign for my website to try and generate more off market leads but I’m not sure what key words or phrases have turned out to be successful

Any input you’ve had from personal experience would be awesome!

Thanks

Let me give you a hint.

If I were a ... lets say a SEO guy trying to find clients for my SEO services.. I would stalk the places where my ideal clients would hang out.

This is actually a strategy I have developed for my clients.

It is called the "Stalking the watering hole" strategy.

Like a lion trying to catch prey in Africa. They would stalk the last drying up watering hole because their ideal prey would eventually have to come drink.

So I would stalk bigger pockets and see what my ideal clients would say, type, what lingo they use.

For example. "Motivated seller leads" is a sweet little keyword I would go after.

Or D4D, CC, DMM, Bandit signs.. all juicy keywords.

Now you do the same thing for motivated sellers. Find out where these people would hang out, and stalk them. Find words they use. Words MOTIVATED SELLERS ACTUALLY USE>

Do you know how often I type "Sell My House In Connecticut" into google just to see where I rank?

So this gets added into the keyword volume. Does google know I have no intention to buy a house? no

Does google know I am not a motivated seller? NO!

Google simply counts that word as a word that is typed.

That list... all you experts cling to, doesn't tell you true motivation who or why it is typed in.

That is a HUGE reason you can not rely on these methods to find them.

Sure things are a lot more complex and complicated than that but the logic remains.

The more popular key words are also the most expensive.  There are enough clueless AdWords investors out there spending big bucks for the 'we buy houses' key word to make the investment a total loss.  You're likely going to have to use terms a little less obvious and more importantly add all the right NEGATIVE key words to make sure you are not spending money on irrelevant phrases.  To do it right your going to waste some money at the beginning until it's dialed in.  It's not as easy to do right without spending a lot of money, so if your not experienced with Ad Words I would start reading up on it, set a very low budget, check daily, add negative keywords often, and go very very slow.