Skip to content
Fort Wayne Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Drew Wiard
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
New REIA / BP Meet-up starting in Fort Wayne, Indiana!

Drew Wiard
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Oct 1 2017, 17:34

Hey everyone in and around Fort Wayne, Indiana!

As you may know, we have one REI group that meets locally, and they do a great job! That said, I feel as though there's an opportunity to offer something different. I would like to share a few key things I would like see in a new group, and would also GREATLY appreciate your feedback on a few things, so please respond with your thoughts and suggestions!

Key elements of the proposed group/meet-up:

- ALWAYS free.  No charges to attend, EVER.

- Local Investors learning from and assisting local investors. (no focus on national speakers)

- Monthly meetings, likely on a week-night

- Will be more than just "hanging out for dinner"....will have an agenda, and will progress through misc. segments so as to make sure there's value for both experienced investors as well as the new investors.  (Monthly Topical discussions, Deal analysis, General Q&A, etc..)

Questions I need your feedback on!

1)  What night of the week is best?  Tue, Wed or Thurs?

2)  What time is best?  6p-8p?  Others?

3)  Where to meet?  Someplace with food/dinner, or is food not a big deal?

4)  What else would you like to see from this group?  What are you not getting today that we can help with?

Thanks everyone!  Please let me know what thoughts you have!  Once I get some feedback, I'll the meeting scheduled for October if possible!

[46818, 46808, 46805, 46815, 46825, 46835, 46845, 46807, 46808, 46803]

[Auburn, Ft. Wayne, Columbia City, Leo, Decatur, New Haven, Huntington, Kendallville, Angola]

Loading replies...